Alfa Coach Holidays 2020 & Tours
Alfa Travel 2020 holidays are on sale now! You can book from a great selection on holiday options from 2 – 9 days. There are Coach holidays, Self Drive Hotel Breaks, River Cruise Holidays and Alfa holidays by air.
Alfa travel is one of the fastest growing coach holiday firms in the UK and most of the coach holidays are on their own fleet of modern luxury coaches. Some of the accommodation they feature is in one of the 20 hotels their sister company Leisureplex owns. Alfa Travel offer a number of coach holidays to the most popular holiday destinations throughout the UK, Ireland and beyond. Alfa Travel are fully bonded tour operator members of the Association of British Travel Agents. (ABTA)
Alfa Travel Coaches
Alfa travel mainly use their own fleet of luxury coaches for the majority of their holidays. Over half of the coaches feature on board washroom facilities and all of which are air conditioned. In the cases when you are not travelling on one of their own coaches they use vehicles from preferred reliable partners, these coaches also tend to have air conditioning as well. Many of the Alfa coaches feature Individual reclining seats, air conditioning and On-board toilet facilities (or there are regular comfort stops) For many the most important factor is the driver and Alfa holidays make sure theirs are knowledgeable, friendly and go that extra mile to make sure you have the holiday you deserve.
Alfa Coach Holidays Late Deals and Special Offers
Alfa Travel like many holiday firms do from time to time have some spare capacity left and these are offered at a reduced rate particularly if you book direct online on the Alfa Travel official website. You can save up to £60 per couple or more! on some holidays just by going direct online. Alfa Travel update all their special offers and it is best to check on their web site regularly for special offer updates and late deals > click here
Alfa Holidays Hotels (Leisureplex)
Alfa Travel sister company Leisureplex owns and operates twenty hotels around the UK, many in popular British seaside locations. Although the hotels offer a variety of character all the bedrooms feature the same high standard of facilities including extras like hairdryers, tea/coffee making facilities, colour TVs and more. If you are staying at a Leisureplex hotel and are on an Alfa Travel coach holiday then you will generally receive breakfast and four course dinner and on some dates lunch is also included. There is a choice of meals and also a selection of vegetarian options. There is generally entertainment provided in the hotels at least four evenings a week. If you just want a quiet evening the hotels are usually large enough to offer both so you can pick and choose. Just check before you book to make sure the hotel you have chosen is suitable for your holiday requirements. Despite the fact that many of the guests tend to be over 40 the hotels still offer child reductions for families looking for a traditional family seaside holiday.
Alfa Travel Coach Holiday Departure points
Alfa travel have lots of local departure points throughout the North West, North East, Midlands and South East of England. Most of the major towns and cities in England and North Wales are covered. Rather than have lots and lots of feeder points Alfa travel operates from four different regions of England and Wales to cut down on the time you are waiting to get going on your holiday. This cuts down on longer journeys and even changes of coaches that some other coach holidays require!
Alfa Coach Travel Extras
Many of the Alfa coach holidays tours include a selection of excursions included in the price and on seaside holidays there is sometimes the option to add half or full day excursions if you want.
Alfa Travel Jersey Holidays
Alfa Travel offers a couple of great hotels in Jersey combined with flights from Liverpool, Birmingham and Doncaster airports.
- Mayfair Hotel – The Mayfair hotel is located in St Helier and is near to the shopping precinct. The hotel itself has a coffee shop, indoor pool and rooftop terrace. There is a lounge and cocktail bar where you can relax in the evenings.
- Norfolk Hotel – The Norfolk Hotel is just a few minutes walk from St. Helier’s town centre, Howard Davis Park and Havre des Pas beach. The hotel is a family run hotel and the facilities include a heated outdoor pool and coffee shop. There is an evening bar with terrace and games room. The bedrooms all have a flat screen TV and a hairdryer.
Generally Alfa Travel includes an excursion during your stay which is included in the cost of your holiday. Check the holiday description to see what is included in the cost of your holiday.
Alfa Travel Self Drive Hotel Breaks
If you prefer to travel by car and make your own way to your destination with Alfa Travel you can. You can take advantage of the great hotel rates and also the convenience of having your own car. You can stay in the same hotels as you would on a coach holiday and plan your own itinerary. There are twenty hotel destinations to choose from and the self drive deals generally run from Monday – Friday and from Friday – Monday. (hotel breaks listed below)
Alfa Travel Seaside & Popular Destinations
Alfa Travel has access to accommodation from its sister company in 20 locations throughout the UK including popular British seaside resorts.
- Blackpool – Queens Hotel
- Fort William – Croit Anna Hotel
- Dunoon – Selborne Hotel
- Bridlington – Monarch Hotel
- Scarborough – Cumberland Hotel
- Criccieth – George IV Hotel
- Tenby – Cliffe Norton Hotel
- Cromer – Hotel De Paris
- Porthcawl – Seabank Hotel
- Great Yarmouth – New Beach Hotel
- Eastbourne – Queens Hotel
- Exmouth – Cavendish Hotel
- Bournemouth – Devon Towers
- Shanklin – Shanklin Hotel
- Torquay MET – Metropole
- Sandown – Bayshore Hotel
- Bognor Regis – Royal Norfolk Hotel
- Llandudno – Hydro Hotel
- Torquay REG – Regina Hotel
- Newquay – Eliot Hotel
- Ilfracombe – Imperial Hotel
- Weston-super-Mare – Anchor Head Hotel
For full details of any Alfa Travel coach holiday please visit the official Alfa Travel direct web site > click here
Alfa Travel River Cruises
Alfa Travel River Cruises are available on the most popular European rivers. You can discover and explore a number of towns and cities along the river or sit back and watch the amazing views. It's not surprising when you see the possibilities for a great holiday and why river cruises are so popular.
What's included with an Alfa Travel River Cruise holiday?
- Excursions – included in the cost of your tour.
- Meals – Hot & cold buffet breakfast, Lunch buffet (3 main dishes) Evening meal (4 course) Packed lunch on all day excursions
- Drinks – Tea/Coffee mid morning & after your evening meal
- Entertainment – There is entertainment provided most evenings
- Special Events – Captains dinner during your cruise (1 night)
- Accommodation – En suite Cabin for the duration of the cruise
- Extras – All necessary River / port fees and taxes are included
- Luggage – Porterage on arrival & departure
What Rivers can you Cruise?
Alfa Travel River cruising holidays are available on the Seine, Rhine, Moselle & the Danube.
Alfa Travel offers River Cruises on MS Monet, MS Seine Princess, MS La Boheme, MS Modigliani, MS Arena, MPS Lady Anne
To check out the various Alfa Travel river cruises > click here